senior sergeant a participant in World War II, Full cavalier of the Order of Glory (May 23, 1945)

He was born on August 9, 1923 in the village of Staraya Tayaba of the Samara district of the Samara province (now does not exist, was abolished in 2002, was in the territory of modern Chelno-Vershinsky district of the Samara region) in a peasant family. Russian.
Since 1940 he lived in the city of Tashkent. He worked as a locksmith in a factory. He graduated from 8 classes.
In March 1942 he was drafted into the Red Army by the Kuibyshev District Military Commissariat of the city of Tashkent. As having a sufficient education, he was sent to study at the machine gun and mortar school. But he did not have to finish it. In September 1942, all cadets were sent to the front by sergeants.
The combat path began at Stalingrad with the commander of a machine gun crew in the rifle regiment. In December, he was wounded in one of the battles. He returned to the front only in March 1943, but was wounded again in May. After the hospital, he was enrolled in the 691st Infantry Regiment of the 383rd Infantry Division (Primorsky Army). He participated in battles on the Taman Peninsula. In November 1943, as part of a regiment, participated in a landing on the Kerch Peninsula. Until the spring of 1944, the division fought on the Krechensky bridgehead. On January 22, 1944, in battles in the area of the city of Kerch, he supported the offensive of infantry units with his machine-gun crew. Machine gun fire destroyed about 15 Nazis and machine gun point.
In September 1944, for battles in the in the Crimea the regiment commander 383rd Infantry Division presented him for awarding the Order of Glory of the 3rd degree.
On September 23-27, 1944, in battles near the settlement of Klenov (Slovakia) he skillfully organized the fire of his mortar, eliminated to the platoon of enemy machine gunners, suppressed 2 firing points. He was awarded the Order of the Red Star. December 10, 1944 in a battle near the village of Zvala (now does not exist, the territory of the Kosice region, Slovakia), reflecting the enemy’s counterattack, destroyed up to 20 Nazis with mortar fire.
By order of the 1st Guards Army on December 20, 1944 he was awarded the Order of Glory of the 2nd degree.
On December 14, in a battle for height north-west of the village of Bachkov (Kosice region, Slovakia), he participated in repelling 6 enemy counterattacks, with a mortar fire crushed 2 machine-gun points, destroying the calculations. From January 1 to January 5, 1945, in battles near the village of Dragov (Kosice Paradise Poland), the mortar fire repeatedly successfully supported the advance of the infantry.
Under enemy fire, he provided timely calculations with ammunition and products. Repeatedly in the chain of rifle units he participated in repulsing counterattacks, personally exterminated more than 10 Nazis and captured 15.
For these battles he received the last battle order – World War II degree.
By a decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of May 23, 1945, he was awarded the Order of Glory of the 1st degree.
He became the full holder of the Order of Glory. He completed the battle path on May 8, 1945 in the Czechoslovak city of Olomouc. In June 1946 he was demobilized. He returned to his homeland.
He died on June 24, 2000.