staff sergeant, a participant in World War II, Full cavalier of the Order of Glory (April 10.1945)

He was born on May 5, 1925 in the village of Takhtabazar, Mari region of Turkmenistan in a peasant family. Turkmen.

When the Second World War began, Akhmet was 16 years old, he studied at school. In 1943, he was drafted into the Red Army and sent to the reserve regiment in the Far East.

In January 1943 he arrived in the army, was appointed a carrier of ammunition. He fought on the Stalingrad front for the first time and a month later received a concussion. He was discharged from the hospital only in the summer of 1943. With a marching company, he arrived at the 73rd Infantry Division, which occupied defense on the Kursk ledge. During the defensive battles in early July, Akhmet was secondarily severely concussed, and he again ended up in the hospital. This time, without recovering, Allaberdyev fled from the hospital and caught up with his unit on the right bank of the Dnieper.

On February 21, 1944, the machine gun company of the 471st rifle regiment reflected a powerful counterattack of the enemy near the village of Pochantsy (Svetlogorsk district of the Gomel region). At the critical moment of the battle, Private Allaberdyev delivered 5 boxes of ammunition to the silent machine gun. But the gunner was killed, then the brave fighter took his place. Filling the tape, he waited for the Nazis to approach, and pressed the trigger. He shot the enemy chain with a dagger at close range, leaving more than twenty corpses of Nazi soldiers and officers in the snow.

By order of the commander of the 73rd Infantry Division of March 7, 1944, Private Allaberdiyev Akhmet was awarded the Order of Glory of the 3rd degree for courage and bravery shown in battle.

On July 27, 1944, when repelling an enemy counterattack near the settlement of Lyakhi (Poland), Private Allaberdyev showed exceptional courage and combat skill. Having advanced with a machine gun on the enemy’s flank, he cut off enemy infantry from tanks with dagger fire, having exterminated about fifty Nazis, and suppressed 2 firing points. Tanks left without infantry cover fell under artillery fire. By order of August 18, 1944, Private Allaberdyev Akhmet was awarded the Order of Glory of the 2nd degree for courage and bravery shown in battle.

On October 15, in the vicinity of the village of Naturki Butne in the Warsaw Voivodeship, the enemy eight times tried to push back Soviet soldiers and restore the situation. But each time, having suffered heavy losses, he rolled back. The commander of the machine gun crew staff sergeant Allaberdyev in this battle destroyed up to 40 Nazis.

The regiment commander introduced him to the Order of Glory of the 1st degree.

While documents were passing on the authority, the machine gunner continued to smash the enemy in Poland and East Prussia. In one of the battles, Allaberdyev, under cover of fog, penetrated the rear of the enemy and suppressed his fire weapons on the way to advance the regiment, destroying the enemy mortar battery and several machine gun points. For this feat he was awarded the second Order of the Red Banner.

By decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR dated April 10, 1945 “For the exemplary performance of command assignments in battles against Nazi invaders,” staff sergeant Akhmet Allaberdyev was awarded the Order of Glory of the 1st degree.

He became the full holder of the Order of Glory. At the end of 1945 he was demobilized. He returned to his homeland. He worked as an irrigator of cotton fields at the state farm named after Engels in the Takhta-Bazar District, the Turkmen SSR. He was a deputy of the village council of the village of Bayrach.

Lives in the village of Tagtabazar. He was awarded the Order of Glory of 3 degrees, two Orders of the Red Banner, the Order of the Patriotic War of the 1st degree, and medals.